Topics we will cover:
- What are Applications?
- Where does the data come from, and how is it stored?
- Connecting, Modifying, and Deleting an Application.
What are Applications?
Applications (also referred to as Downstream Applications) are the different applications and/or databases your institution uses that you want to connect to Clarity. These can be databases such as SQL and Oracle, or other applications such as Zoom, Active Directory, or an HR platform. CSV imports and Clarity Connect can also be configured here. Connecting your Applications to Clarity will assist in the Lifecycle Management of your users.
Where does the data come from, and how is it stored?
Application data is pulled from your Downstream Applications after being configured within Clarity. This data is then stored in a single tenant database dedicated to your Clarity instance.
Connecting, Modifying, and Deleting an Application.
See the following articles for further details on managing Applications within Clarity.
- Common Application Configuration Steps
- This covers the common Configuration options found throughout different Applications
- Configuring On-premise Clarity Connect
- This walks through the deployment of an On-Premise Clarity Connect
- CSV Imports
- This article explains the CSV import and mapping process
- On-Premise Active Directory
- Instructions for connecting your On-Premise AD to Clarity
- Proxy Applications
- A detailed look at what a Proxy App is, and how it works
- Application Marketplace
- The directory for Applications available in the Clarity Marketplace
If you have any problems, contact your customer success team. You can also get in touch with our general support via email, open a support ticket. Our general support team is available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM CST.